What I Wore: tip to toe

GIRLS WHO LIKE BOYS, WHO LIKE GIRLS
I couldnt decide if this outfit was pulled together or man repelling.
Although they're called boyfriend blazers, I have a suspicion that "boys" are just not that into these jackets because they hide all of the curves that make women sexy.
I paired mine with a pencil skirt...the ultimate feminine clothing item.
I'm hoping the two pieces cancel each other out!


blazer- Mossimo for Target
tee- MNG for JCPenny
skirt- Ann Taylor LOFT
bag- Chicos
shoes- Havaianas (i have heels at my desk)


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful bag :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. stunning. the skirt is AMAZING. would love if you'd check out my latest celebrity trend report. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    For all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love a blazer, but either you'll have to get it tailored for your curves or buy one that's cut for girly curves in the style of the boyfriend blazer... defeats the purpose huh?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.