Carol's Daughter Introduces the Macadamia Heat Styling Collection

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!
top- Old Navy
pants- J.Crew
shoes- Franco Sarto
bag- Chico's
---
Over the weekend I attended an event hosted by The Diva Lounge, to celebrate the launch of the new Macadamia Heat Styling collection by Carol's Daughter.
This launch couldn't have come at a better time considering the heat wave we've been experiencing this summer! And to further emphasise the importance of products that protect against frizz, the mall turned the A/C off about 30 minutes before the event began!



The ladies (and gentleman) at the Carol's Daughter in Pentagon City were knowledgeable and enthusiastic users of the products. I had a great time learning about the products and even ran into blogger Robrette Vaden of Weight A Minute who showed me her new camera. I also met a new blogger named Leslie from the blog Healthy Black Girl.
 

At the check out they had a full-size bottle of the new My Life perfume by Mary J Blige. Sadly, it is only sold on HSN because it smelled like heaven and I totally would have purchased a bottle!

Since I've recently gotten the Keratin Treatment I was weary of using any of the products, but I picked up some cuticle oil that works wonders and smells like lemon cake! My mom, who recently cut her locks and has a tiny "natural", tried the sample of the Monoi Repairing Hair Mask that the sales associates threw in my bag...she loved it, especially the smell! There was also a serious fight at my house over the hair sheen samples I received, apparently they were amazing!

Carol's Daughter
Pentagon City Mall
1100 South Hayes Street
Arlington, VA 22202
phone: (703) 415-0010
hours: Mon-Sat 10AM - 9:30PM
Sun 11AM - 6PM


No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.