Cheryl Lofton and Associates (Review)

Home Run is offering a great deal!
$20 for $40 worth of alterations and custom tailoring at Cheryl Lofton & Associates.
--- 
This is the second time Home Run has offered this deal; I purchased it back in December after I took the "Shop Your Closet" challenge. I knew I needed to have a few things in my closet altered to fit me better and Kara Allan from Style For Hire, went through my clothes and pulled out my aunt's prom dress from the 70's, which is amazing, but too long for me.
Last weekend, I went to drop off the prom dress at Cheryl Lofton & Associates and I was surprised to meet Cheryl herself. She was fitting a gentleman for dress shirts; He had broad shoulders and a narrow waist and needed a better fit for his work shirts. 

Cheryl was enthusiastic that I had found her through Home Run and had no problem letting me use my group coupon.  

I was excited to see HomeRun feature a black-owned business; It was the first thing I've ever purchased from HomeRun and I have no complaints! Check out how great my dress fits now!

(Dress was so long I had to hold it up and wear my highest heels!)

AFTER
(Look how perfect the length is now!)

Cheryl Lofton & Associates
721 T St NW, Washington DC (METRO: Shaw-Howard)
(202) 483-5929
Mon.-Sat. 10am-6pm

No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.