Vintage Vanilla (How Was Your Weekend)

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!



blouse- Ann Taylor
silk tank (worn underneath)- J.Crew
skirt- Target
shoes- Ferragamo*
earrings- Miriam Haskell*
bag- Rockport

I had an amazing weekend inside of the beltway.

Friday we celebrated my mom's semi-retirement with the new $20 crabfeast at Red Lobster. And yes I'm fully aware that living so close to Maryland there are tons of better places to have crabs, but what can I say...I love a good chain restaurant!

Saturday I used my HomeRun group coupon for $40 worth of tailoring for just $20 at Cheryl Lofton & Associates (7th&T St, NW). I cant wait to see how my items look after being fitting for me.

Afterwards had brunch in Arlington at the Carlyle with my cousins. Clearly you have to go to the tailor BEFORE you eat brunch right? And I found out it was a tax-free shopping weekend in Virginia so I went *vintage shopping in Alexandria, which is where I scored the Ferragamo flats and Miriam Haskell clip-on earrings shown above.

Later that night I live-tweeted from my second bookclub meeting, where we discussed Sag Harbor by Coleson Whitehead. Spoiler Alert: It was terrible.

Sunday I went swimming with my family...I love how we only swim during the summer, eventhough our pool is indoors! I did some laundry, at the new Tropicana Laundromat in Silver Spring, with my favorite Peony scented detergent from Method. Our dryer is on the fritz and the Maytag repairman has quite the busy schedule, but i'm glad I check the place out, because it was state-of-the-art and now I have a close place to go when I need to wash my humongeous comfortor. Sunday night I had a bunch of conference calls (3 in a row) for my volunteer position with my sorority. I'm so excited to be involved with greek life again!

This week I'm really looking forward to attending a mixer with other local Delta Zeta Sorority alumnae...gotta think of something Pink&Green to wear! Also cant wait for Jazz in the Garden and  Truckeroo on Friday.



How was your weekend?

9 comments:

  1. I NEED those Ferragamo Pumps in my life, LOL! Very cute outfit...and hello Bad...I mean Bradley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. يلا شوت لايف توداي | Yalla shoot live today . خدمة نقل أهم مباريات اليوم جوال بث مباشر الدوري الانجليزي و الدوري الاسباني والدوري الايطالي ودوري ابطال اوروبا 2021 عبر الوصول الي روابط مشاهدة البث المباشر بأسهل الطرق لنقل المباريات الجارية حالياً في الدوريات العالمية والمحلية كما ينقل يلا شووت الجديد الأحداث الرياضية الهامة مثل حفل جائزة أفضل لاعب في العالم وأفضل لاعب في افريقيا عبر القنوات الناقلة للبث الحي المباشر عبر الأنترنت كما يوجد اكتر من مشغل فيديو لنقل البطولات الدولية في جميع انواع الرياضة وذلك ضمن خطة مواقع يلا شوت لنقل الأحداث الرياضة عبر الأنترنت مجاناً، يلا شووت لايف موقع مشاهدة البث المباشر أهم مباريات اليوم جوال حصري النهاردة بالإضافة الي نقل حي الاهلي والزمالك يلا شووت الجديد مباشر بشكل yalla shoot direct الجديد عبر روابط قنوات live مجانية بدون تقطيع Yalla Shoot jawal نقل مباشرة بتقنية ستورز عالية الدقة من سيرفر يالا شوت بدون تقطيع لجميع البطولات العربية والاوروبية بجودة عالية مع جدول مشاهدة أهم المباريات مجاناً لمباريات الدوري الإنجليزي والدوري الإسباني البث المباشر لمباراة ريال مدريد وبرشلونة من رابط yalla shoot بتعليق عصام الشوالي ورؤوف خليف yallashoot-live.today وبدون اعلانات مزعجة مباريات اليوم بث مباشر بدون تقطيع يلا شووت توداي الجديد ويقدم يلا شووت حصري البث المباشر للمباريات الدوري الإيطالي ودوري أبطال أوروبا ودوري أبطال أفريقيا عبر القنوات المتواجدة في تطبيق يلا شووت new حيث يحتوي علي مشغل خاص yalla shoot us الجديد بث مباشر 7sry رابط سريع يوتيوب مناسب لجميع سرعات الانترنت ويعمل يلاشووت الجديد حصري علي الجوال بالإضافة الي متابعة بطولة أمم أفريقيا 2021 مواعيد مباريات اليوم فلدي يلا شووت لايف حصري Yalla Shoot خدمة ملخصات وأهداف يلا شووت المباريات النهاردة بجودات متعددة كما يقوم موقع Yalla-Shoot tv جديد بتغطية اخر الاخبار الرياضية بدون تقطيع في جميع انحاء العالم فيعتبر موقع يلا شووت ستورز رياضي متكامل يلا شووت بلس موقع حصري حيث ينقل yalla shoot الجديد أهم مباريات اليوم جوال عبر yalla shoot 7sry رابط مباراة اليوم يلا شووت new بدون تقطيع. يلا شوت yalla shoot

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://kiriazi-care.com مركز صيانه كريازى
    https://lg-care.com مركز صيانه ال جي
    https://panasonic-care.com مركز صيانه باناسونيك
    https://samsung-link.com مركز صيانه سامسونج
    https://siemens-care.com مركز صيانه سيمنس
    https://universal-maintenance.com مركز صيانه يونيفرسال
    https://westinghouse-care.com مركز صيانه وستنجهاوس
    https://whitepoint-care.com مركز صيانه وايت بوينت
    https://whitewhale-care.com مركز صيانه وايت ويل

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.