Meet the new ANN Taylor

I'm finally considering myself a REAL STYLE BLOGGER and realizing that more people than just my mom read my blog! I went to a fun preview of the new ANN (by Ann Taylor) Concept store on F Street, NW in Washington DC. I love that DC is becoming a hub for retail specialty and flagship stores. Looks like my city and I are BOTH looking pretty fashionable these days!


(Private "Press" Preview)
THE NEW ANN
Ann Taylor Concept Store~ 13th & F St, NW WDC

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!
head scarf- Pucci 
glasses- Warby Parker
earrings- Miriam Haskell*
sweater, blouse, stockings- Ann Taylor
skirt- Target
shoes- Ferragamo*
bag- Dooney&Bourke
scarf- NYC Street vendor
*vintage
---
THE DETAILS...

ring- LOFT (purchased here)
manicure- Indigo Nails
stockings- Ann Taylor
---
THE GOODIES...

---
THE BLOGGERS...

My favorite lifestyle blogger Chyanne of The Yuppie Lady
---
THE FASHION...



 

Loved this sales associate...she was workin it! 

I'll be back to see her when i'm ready to purchase these babies...

---
MEET THE NEW ANN
Thursday, November 10
12-4PM
Tell them you found out about the event on

1 comment:

  1. very cute post and it looked like a fun event. Because of the 9 to 5 I couldnt make it but looking forward to their private event on Wednesday. You are def a style blogger :)

    comme-coco.blogspot.com
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.