My day as a stylist

When I was approached by Eddie Bauer to participate in their Blogger Day Style Challenge I was thrilled to collaborate with such an iconic brand. Growing up in DC I remember how coveted Eddie Bauer's down coats, rugby shirts and khakis were.
I had so much fun styling the Eddie Bauer Holiday 2011 collection



The models were such great sports...who else would understand being accessorized with a hot pink ice scraper!

 

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!
sweater- Ted Baker
shirt- Old Navy
necklace- Martine's Dream
pant- J.Crew
shoes- Ferragamo*
*Vintage
---
My Picks...

OUTERWEAR
Four-Pocket Leather Military Down Jacket

1936 Skyliner Original Model Down Jacket

1936 Skyliner Model Leather Down Jacket

MicroTherm™ Down Shirt


TOPS
Chambray Utility Shirt

Tuxedo Shirt


BOTTOMS
French Terry Jaspé Pants

Essential Slim Jeans


ACCESSORIES

Down Ice Scraper Mitt

First Ascent Tracks Beanie


SHOES
Børn® Bellatrix Boots

Signature Quilting Riding Boots

Eddie Bauer Wedge Heel Ankle Boots

Børn® Arletta Vintage Oxfords


DOG GEAR (no peeking Bradley Superstar)
Krebs Recycled Leash


No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.