New Year's Eve






  


---
WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!
collar- It's Vintage Darling | shirt- American Apparel | pants- LOFT (Marisa velvet bootcut pant, in-store) shoes- It's Vintage Darling | bracelet- ModernProps by VintageBrook | bag- Edition by Banana Republic | earrings- LouLou | nails- Indigo (read more about them here)
---
[Location: Oya, 777 9th Street Northwest  Washington, DC 20001 | (202) 393-1400 | Asian-Fusion]
---
Visit my FACEBOOK page to view more photos
---

(Like my fun holiday hair-do? Stay tuned to my next post!)
---

This outfit was awarded an

"HONORABLE MENTION" 
in the 
LouLou Boutiques 
"How Do You Accessorize" 
contest

1 comment:

  1. OMG I am dying and I mean DYING laughing at the close up pic of your hair because of what you are covering.. I SO DO THAT TOO! I really love your outfit.. it was classic and not the same old same old..... HAPPY NEW YEAR

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.