How Was Your Day?


I recently spent the evening with Indigo at Tracy&Co. salon. She treated me to a manicure (Lilac: He's So Into Me by Ginger+Liz and Green: Pretty Edgy by Essie buy it here) and then introduced me to my newest obsession...macarons

Not macaroons, which I'm very familiar with, but French "meringue-based confectionery made with egg whitesicing sugargranulated sugar and almond powder" filled with buttercream. SWOON! 

We got ours from The Sweet Lobby on Capitol Hill in flavors like coconut, mint and salted caramel. I don't know the calorie content, but since I pretty much ate the entire box I don't want to know!

Don't you just love French culture? They are dog-friendly, they dress impeccably, and the food! Would you all still read my blog if I moved Bradley and I to Paris?

2 comments:

  1. How your day will be depends on your mood and on how positive you are and will be able to perceive the pleasant little things around you.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.