Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Gentry Man at Alton Lane

A book signing party was thrown in honor of InStyle Magazine Fashion Director

Hal Rubenstein and his new book The Gentry Man.

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

{dress- Madewell// bag- Dooney&Bourke// shoes- Target// glasses- Warby Parker}


FOR DETAILS OF THE ALTON LANE STORE, CLICK "Read More"






His newest book is for the fashionable fellas
Mr. Rubenstein holding court
And signing the book that the ladies were excited about... 100 Unforgettable Dresses


How dapper are these two?
That pocket square needed a close up
Myself (l.) and Oby (r.) of the blog Fashion, Art, Craft Etc
Vivi of the blog Heart | Print | Style
Michelle of the blog Eat, Style, Play
Tamika from the blog My Designer Dreams was workin' it for the cameras
The men turned it out in their preppy finest!




Alton Lane

1506 19th St NW
Washington, DC 20036
(Dupont Circle)

http://www.altonlane.com

4 comments:

  1. Yassss i hate to be a narcissist but that picture of me looks better than what I got on my camera, the drapey part shows more. I had so much fun with you ladies that night! We must do dinner more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great event. So glad that we went. And, yeah, I agree with Michelle. We def need to do dinner soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such fab event. So refreshing to see all the gents that came out! Dinner again is a definite must do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great meeting you girl =) Hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete

LOVING THIS LOOK? LEAVE A COMMENT SO I'LL KNOW!