Instagram

If you've been following along you know I recently took a flying leap into the 21st century and traded in my pre-paid Metro PCS phone for the iPhone5. Thanks to my new phone I'm also able to use new apps like Instagram, a free photo sharing program and social network that allows users to find beautiful photos using keywords marked by a hashtag (example #whatiwore = photos of users' daily outfits). Effective Instagram users upload a photo they've taken with their iPhone, choose a filter that adds an artsy touch to their photo, then categorize the photo using popular hashtags. Check out the photos I've been "instagramming" lately and follow me on Instagram (username: breaellis); Don't own an iPhone? View my Instagram photos here.











2 comments:

  1. oh noooo!!! not a prepaid metroPCS hahaha....well, im gladd you upgraded...how are u liking your iphone5? when i get back to the states, im thinking of getting one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I am now following you on Instagram! You can find me there as 'msrasberryinc.'

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.