Looking Back

I had so much fun with my 2012 Recap I decided to look back at 2011 as well...
Enjoy!


30 for 30 Wardrobe Challenge (here, here and here)
VintageBrook jewels
Anti-Valentine's Day Dinner
Bradley "Superstar" in all his cuteness!
Did you know my ears are NOT pierced? (LINK)
The devils in the (vintage) details...
Washington, DC really is my favorite destination
Modeling for White House Black Market with... Fasshonaburu and Whitney Stringer PR
Sometimes I like to hang out at the White House ...oh hey President Obama
Can I turn 30 every year?
My sorority sisters are cooler than yours!
Halloween is the official kick off to the holiday season in my book
My day styling models for the Eddie Bauer remains my favorite day as a blogger
Meet the NEW Ann Taylor (spoiler alert: she's saucy!)
Blogger boos... Skinny Girls | Heart Print Style | Eat Style Play
With the gorgeous songstress Deborah Bond
Mixing prints for Bloggers Night Out DC
Arm party
Another fabulous manicure from Nails by Indigo
Ending the year in style...



No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.