Wedge Sneakers and Sequins

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

sweatshirtZara | pantsLOFT
sneakersNike Sky HighbraceletsMadewell
bagVintage Ferragamo | glasses- Warby Parker

There is really nothing that dresses up weekend wear like sequins and fancy shoes! These Nike Dunk Sky Highs are EVERYTHING! I'm not as tall as I'd like to be so these give me the few extra inches I need to be fabulous. And the sequin pants...well you might remember they are WHAT I WORE on New Year's Eve and I've been looking for the right moment to pull them back out so when Lauren of Haute Off the Press organized a FABB Girls Club brunch I knew I'd found the perfect excuse to rock sequins in the daytime. Something new on the blog this week! Scroll to the end of the post to find out what!



This week I'm trying something new...I will reveal little details about this outfit all week long. 

Monday- Get a closer look at my new favorite SWEATSHIRT from Zara!
Wednesday- Find out the history behind my Vintage Ferragamo CLUTCH!
Friday- A glimpse of the Washington Wizards HAT and J.Crew COAT I wore to brunch!




No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.