New Nordstrom Rack opens, Downtown DC

So if you've been reading my blog for awhile now it's pretty obvious that I'm a Nordy Girl. I've let you in on my favorite shoe selections from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, reported on the relaunch of the New Nordstrom Savvy Department where everything is under $100 and most recently sat front row at the Nordstrom Beauty Trend Show at Nordstrom Pentagon City; so I was thrilled to join the DC area's top Nordstrom clients at a shoppable sneak peak of a new Nordstrom Rack, located in Downtown DC (where the old Borders was at the corner of 18th and L Sts, NW). 

This meant first dibs on steal like Doc Martin boots for less than $70, hot pink patent leather Enzo Angiolini stilettos for less than $50 and $40 lacey bras by La Perla's more moderately priced line Miss Studio

COMMENT BELOW: Will you be shopping at the Downtown DC Nordstrom Rack?









NORDSTROM RACK
1800 L St, NW
Washington DC 20036
202.627.3650

Store Hours
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm
Sat 10am-6pm
Sun 12pm-5pm


No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.