Red Pencil Skirt

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

skirt | top | sandals | bag | watch

Friday after work I met up with blogger and stylist Dionna of Made me Pretty and Body Conscious Beauty at Hank's in Capitol Hill for raw oysters and peel-n-eat shrimp... perfect snacks on a sweltering summer day in DC.

Afterwards we snapped photos of the outfits we'd worn to work that day. I love the statement this bright red pencil skirt makes. I'll confess I had to restrain myself because I wanted to pair this top with something white on the bottom. I would seriously wear white tip to toe the entire summer if I could, you instantly feel ten degrees cooler in an all white outfit. Sporting my white linen shift dress last week was like having my own personal a/c system. And anything that keeps me cool in this heat... well I'll take it!

 



No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.