Casual Friday: Critter Chinos

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!


Somehow in my effort to put higher quality images on my blog I've neglected to provide you - my readers - with everyday outfit inspiration. I've worked with lots of brands this year and have done shoots with a professional photographer in some cool locations and even in a photo studio, but this post is getting back to my blogging roots.

Fresh from work, a friend snapped these photos of me in that day's business casual outfit. I keep a few seasonally appropriate blazers at my desk and in the coat closet at work so I made this outfit a little more conservative by pairing it with a neutral blazer while I was inside of my office.



How cute are these chinos? They have little lobsters on them. Everyone in my office comments on them when I wear them...especially the men! I guess critter chinos are gender neutral.


No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.