Lou & Grey at the LOFT


WHAT I WORE: tip to toe

Shop my dress: Lou & Grey 

Shop my bag: Forever 21

Shop my shoes: Birkenstock


I'm certainly a fan of Ann Taylor (as evidenced in previous blog posts) and her lower-priced sister store, the LOFT. So its no surprise that I picked up a few pieces recently. The LOFT is carrying a new athleisure line called Lou & Grey. Its a very ethereal line based on the senses. My personality is often whimsical so the line really spoke to me...seriously most of the pieces were 50% off at the LOFT store I visited and it was so hard not to buy up everything. 

Have you purchased any pieces from Lou & Grey?



1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE that athleisure :-) dress! I'll check out the Loft. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.