Angelica in the City

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

vest | dress | shoes


I love supporting other bloggers. I recently celebrated the relaunch of blogger Angelica Talan. For years Angelica has run a wildly successful "mommy blog" called Clarendon Moms; now she's re-branding her marketing skills with a new travel and lifestyle blog called Angelica in the City!

The launch party was held at Cera Wax Studio in Bethesda and we had a great time checking out their services. There were a few wax virgins in the bunch and Angelica was so sweet, soothing their nerves and keeping their champagne glasses full. 

I knew I'd be coming straight from work to the event so  around the office I wore a fitted jersey dress paired with a blazer then threw on a denim vest from Madewell before leaving for the party. 

Make sure to check out Angelica in the City and follow Angelica on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat (AngelicaTalan).


Angelica in the City creator pictured on the right in blue dress.








No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.