Unsolved Shoe Mystery

Did anyone else watch The View this morning? Candace Bushnell, author of Sex and the City, was plugging her new book "The Carrie Diaries" which chronicles character Carrie Bradshaw's high school years. The book seems interesting enough...as a summer beach read...but I need more information about the fabulous shoes Bushnell was wearing. The were clogs, similar to these by Chanel seen on the site Le Chics ; even Whoopi Goldberg was distracted by them. If any of you fashionistas out there were watching please let me know what did you think of the shoes? And who is the designer?



3 comments:

  1. I don't know who the clogs are made by but I LOVE them! I first saw them when she was wearing them earlier in the morning on the Today Show while being interviewed by Matt Laurer. Then I noticed on a commercial she was going to be on the View and there they were cute as ever but she didn't mention who made the shoes! But Too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inquiring minds NEED to know! Next time she's interviewed I hope someone stops her mid sentence and says "enough about this book...where'd ya get those clogs!?!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED THEM! WANT THEM!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.