Shop-Til-You-Drop: SHOP YOUR CLOSET

After dropping $350 on shoes (in my defense I purchased close to 10 pairs for that price)...and another $150 on clothes (J.Crew your 20% off final sale items sucked me in)...I've decided to go on a shopping ban! 
{photos from my actual closet}



For the months of OCTOBER and NOVEMBER I'll be...
CLOSET SHOPPING:

  • create fresh new outfits based on what you already own
  •  take pictures so you can remember what to wear, when. 
  • find a great tailor to help you mend or rethink the garments you already own
  • create a shopping list to turn your "orphan" garments into outfits
It helps that I won (and just received from the lovely Janice at THE CAPITOL FASHIONISTA) a $200 gift certificate from Style for Hire, a personal shopping company launched in DC by Stacy London of What Not To Wear. The part of the program I'm looking forward to the most is the Closet Shopping where the stylist will spend around 2 hours going through up to 40 items in my closet.

 


My horoscope seems to agree that I need to cut back on my Retail Therapy...

No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.