How Was Your Day (Weekend Edition)
How Was Your Day?
1. Channeled the fabulous Blair Eadie of the blog Atlantic-Pacific in an outfit that brought men to tears (get the scoop on my Twitter) no one wears rain boots like she does...see evidence here and here.
hat- Old Navy
sweater- Old Navy
shirt- Old Navy (wrapped around my waist)
knee socks- Target
umbrella- Old Navy
2. Enjoyed a day at Upshur Dog Park with Bradley "Superstar" check out a few videos of him playing fetch below!
3. Went strolling through Georgetown and picked up a cute vintage dress for Spring/Summer.
4. Had brunch and picked up groceries in DC's famous Eastern Market.
5. Made an Easter basket for the doggies at Unleashed by PETCO
As often as I can, I post my top five moments of the day or week in a How Was Your Day post (a nod to my original blog http://howwasyourday.tumblr.com); and I also want to hear from you so I hope you will leave comments and let me know...How Was Your Day?
Check out my last How Was Your Day post here.
Please leave a comment and tell me...
HOW WAS YOUR