Pop Beauty nail glam (Review)


Every two weeks I travel to the Eastern Market area of DC to get my nails done by Indigo whose salon, Nails by Indigo (inside of Tracy and Co. Salon), is by appointment only.

 I usually pick a color from the black (and female) owned laquer company Ginger+Liz, shown in this photo.  

On this visit, Indigo introduced me to Pop Beauty, a line from the UK, that includes the show stopping shade "twinkle" which I'm wearing on my ring finger.
Here is a review of the polish straight from Indigo herself, "it has a great brush and the polish is made from quality ingredients." For a glitter polish, "twinkle" had great coverage and texture. I found a few of the colors available at beauty 360 and at ASOS, but to get the great glitter color you'll have to make an appointment with Indigo! 


Nails By Indigo
428 8th St, SE
Washington , DC 20003 | Get Directions                          
phone: 202.758.5842                    
website: http://edennailsbyindigo.com/ 

No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.