Sophisticated Lady

Now that I'm old 30 I'm easing into a more classic look. I received a fabulous green Dooney and Bourke bag for my birthday, which has uppd the ante on my wardrobe. You can't rock a classy bag with a sloppy outfit...there are some outfits even a great bag can't rescue. So here I am...30 years old looking like one classy broad!



WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!
bag- Dooney & Bourke
jacket- Ann Taylor LOFT
dress- ?*vintage
shoes- Ferragamo* vintage

Thank you to White House | Black Market for this lovely "feel beautiful" bag, a gift for the blogger models at their Work Kit Wednesday event. My new Dooney & Bourke purse fits perfectly inside of this waterproof tote...great on rainy days! Find out more about this WHBM event when you click here.

No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.