LOFT gets A Lacey Perspective

I had such a busy weekend, 
that went something like this...
---
Got invited to the Grand Opening of the new LOFT at Georgetown

---
 Pulled together an outfit from my favorite LOFT pieces

Discovered these cute shoes and the brand MRKT at DSW

---
Prepped with hair and makeup for the LOFT event
  
Including getting lash extensions for the first time at D'Brows

 Lashes: BEFORE

 Lashes: AFTER

 Thanks to my D'Brows stylist Michele!
---
Finally headed over the LOFT at Georgetown

---
 The event did NOT disappoint...anything that starts with Georgetown Cupcake is gonna be good!

---
 Picked up some great styling tips from Lucky Magazine

---
 Got a tour of the store, which has a fun downtown vibe!


---
  Spotted some stylish shoppers


 ---
 Watched my girl Lacey do her thing!

 ---
Found out more about the company

 ---
Then posed it up with my Delta Zeta sorority sisters!
---
With my $200+ purchase that day I got an awesome tote bag, a copy of Lucky Magazine and (drumroll please) a Lomography camera!

Here is what I purchased...

and a few cocktail rings...

Thanks Lacey, Lucky and LOFT!

No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.