Primp Work

What a busy weekend! 
I volunteer with my sorority and for months I've been planning their annual
Regional Leadership Conference, which happened this weekend, here in Washington, DC.

The event was a success and here is a look at the prepping (and primping) I did to get ready!

A cherry blossom themed shellac manicure in our sorority colors...


Had my brows tamed...I didn't want to frighten any of my sisters!


Got my hair did...the bigger the hair the more successful the event...right?


A sweet gift for some of the women that helped me with the event...
Gorgeous pink&green bouquets for the women that lead the workshops!

credits:
Hair by Cherrell at Tracy & Co. Salon
Macarons by The Sweet Lobby

No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.