Country Time

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

{hat- Old Navy// glasses- Warby Parker// blouse- Ann Taylor// skirt-LOFT// shoes- J.Crew}


All this week I've been posted about my weekend spent road tripping to the historic town of Weldon, NC. I was in town to visit my Aunt and Uncle who live in Weldon. They live in an sprawling country home. It has a big front porch complete with old rocking chairs and a large fenced in yard out back with their own garden. We spent our days eating homemade breakfast like omelettes with fresh spinach and peppers and buckwheat waffles made to order. I even had a photo shoot in one of the upstairs rooms...check out a photo when you click READ MORE a the bottom of this post.


Comfy bed in my room

How about breakfast potatoes fresh from the garden?

Now that's the real meaning of farm to table!

The country air does something to my brain!

CHECK OUT A PHOTO FROM MY SHOOT WHEN YOU CLICK "Read More"


4 comments:

  1. Great look, Brea! I always like a good ol' monochromatic look. I usually do mine with gray but one of these days, I'll attempt a color on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally loving the color!!! Makes me want to pack a bag and experience some "Country Time" too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post, cute outfit, and I WANT your suitcase!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that all pink outfit, it looks great on you! And I want that suitcase too!! Where did you get it?!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.