Rockstar Heels

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

{top- Chico's// jeans- Old Navy// shoes- Ann Taylor// bracelet- VintageBrook}


Saving my soles with Protect Your Pumps
(15% off with code: HUMPDAYHEELS)

BrandlinkDC recently hosted a b*tchin' bash at Bethesda's Ginger Boutique to celebrate the release of Jill Kargman's new book, The Rockstar in Seat 3A. I wore my Rockstar jeans from Old Navy, my Ann Taylor strappy sandals (so comfortable) and a sequin Chico's top. Bet you didn't know Chico's could be so edgy! 

Getting a smoky eye done by Rory of Stila Cosmetics



Author Jill Kargman wore an amazing pair of heels (left)

The Rockstar in Seat 3A looks like an amazing beach read!


Author Jill Kargman signing my book!
~
It was my first time at Ginger Boutique





The Brandlink DC interns fully committed to the Rockstar theme!

Chatted with my fav CapFABB lady Liz of So Much to Smile About

One last look at Kargman's fab heels

HAPPY HUMP DAY! 

Tweet me @breaellis and show me your #HumpDayHeels



1 comment:

  1. I love both your top and Liz's outfit!!! Both so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.