Weekend Warrior

In case you were wondering...

My weekends usually go a little something like this:


This guy doesn't work for a living so he wakes me up at dawn EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK...
weekends mean nothing to him!

I like to catch up on my "reading" Lucky Mag, People Style Watch and the J.Crew Style Guide are my favs!

Being up so early means I can get out and explore my city...

 Try new foods...


 Support local businesses...

And try out fun new looks!



 WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

{headband & bag- Longchamp// top- Jason Wu for Target// shorts- LOFT// sandals- J.Crew// hat- Target}

HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND?


3 comments:

  1. this is such a cute idea for a post and Im lovin the headband.... is your dog a westie?

    Jen
    www.commecoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! I use PicMonkey for my collages :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks CeCe and YES Mr. Bradley "Superstar" is a Westie!
    xo
    B

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.