First Lady Fashion

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

blazer- Goodwill Pop Up | top- LOFT

jeans- Madewell | shoes- ShoeDazzle
bag- Vintage Ferragamo | scarf- Gap


Last week I was invited by Rent the Runway to preview their Faith In Fashion Inaugural Pop Up Shop. The event was held at 918 F Street owned by Living Social, which has a speakeasy in the basement! Ladies gearing up for the Inauguration were shopping for dresses and accessories while sipping champagne and posing in the makeshift photo booth.

RTR put their best dress forward, showcasing the Tracy Reese dress First Lady Michelle Obama wore to the Democratic National Convention. I couldn't resist trying it on and let me just say...I felt like Commander in Chic!

Rent "The Vote Is In" for $75





No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.