Fashionable Family Heirloom


For Christmas I received a very special gift...this vintage Ferragamo clutch, last seen in yesterday's outfit post. Not only is Ferragamo a favorite designer of mine, but this bag was originally owned by someone in my family and I am so honored to have had it passed down to me. I'm trying to figure out the best way to take care of it, like having it cleaned every so often and storing it properly when I'm not using it. (I welcome your suggestions!) Have you received a fashionable family heirloom?

OTHER POSTS IN THIS SERIES:
SWEATSHIRT DETAIL: The Rude Sweatshirt
COLD WEATHER ACCESSORIES: Peace Out-Fit


WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

sweatshirtZara | pantsLOFT
sneakersNike Sky High | braceletsMadewell
bagVintage Ferragamo | glasses- Warby Parker

No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.