Florals for Winter...Groundbreaking


So I recently purchased this Prabal Gurung for Target skirt in Meet the Parents print and I decided that Spring was way to far off to wait to wear it so I winterized it with a pair of thick black Nordstrom tights and my Sam Edelman Monk Strap Booties from Bloomingdales. I tucked in my Rugby RL sweater with skulls buttons on the shoulder...RIP to one of my favorite preppy brands...and threw a scarf from Jack Wills on my head. 

I accessorized with my everyday arm party, which consists of gold bangles from Madewell and a friendship bracelet i picked up during my sorority convention in San Antonio, TX. You know my ears aren't pierced but these clip-on Lauren Ralph Lauren earrings from Lord and Taylor go with every outfit. Couldn't resist pulling out my bright orange quilted purse from Chicos

Have you started to wear your spring pieces? I'm submitting this nature inspired look in an IFB contest to win a screening of the film EPIC and an original Chris Benz sketch of a dress from the film. Wish me luck!



(l to r: Emily of Blue Dog Belle; moi; Jamie of Forever 81)

photo credit: Forever81

No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.