Devil Wears Prada Sequel

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

{necklace- Brooks Brothers | jacket & dress- Ann Taylor LOFT}

When I take the time to purchase an actual book, especially a hardcover its usually a deliciously escapist "beach read" see my post about author Jill Kargman who wrote The Rockstar in seat 3A I was glad I was able to stop by the book signing of Lauren Weisberger's sequel to The Devil Wears Prada. I pack Revenge Wears Prada in my carryon during business trips and its a great way to relax during the flight. I'm certainly hoping they turn it into a movie; the only thing I love more than a beach read is a rom com!
With "The Devil Wears Prada" author Lauren Weisberger


~
Don't forget to join me and fellow FABB GIRLS CLUB member Vivi this Sunday at Aldo Accessories in Pentagon City Mall. We'll be hosting a stylish event for our A-List readers after the mall closes.  See you there!

No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.