Statement Piece


I had an amazing time co-hosting an A-List event with the FABB Girls Club at the ALDO Accessories store in Pentagon City Mall last Sunday. There's nothing better than finding a great piece of jewelry and not having to spend a million bucks on it. For me it was this game changing scarf tied into a turban, have you scored any good statement pieces recently? 

Lauren of Haute Off the Press (and FABB Girls Club creator)
rocked an adorable floral cap & statement necklace, both from ALDO accessories!
I styled this shopper in an awesome chain vest (only $12)...imagine it over a bikini!
Whitney found a fashionable fanny pack
Styled my pal Jess in this ladylike necklace (only $25)

Tell me what statement piece you're rocking today...

No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.