Summertime Sadness

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

sweater- Massimo Dutti | dress- Prabal Gurung for Target | shoes- Ann Taylor | bag- Puerto Rico


I recently celebrated a birthday and I was so excited to wear this dress. The whole summer had gone by and I hadn't had a chance to rock it. Pairing the dress with an open weave sweater made it the perfect Pre-Fall outfit. How do you think it compares to last year's birthday outfit? Bye summer...





(What did you think about the two Gifs...moving photos...included in this post?)

3 comments:

  1. Love that colorful dress on you & the gifs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those shoes! Cobalt it my favorite! Lookin' great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those .gifs are nice! I LOVED your outfit that day. You did a great job transitioning a beautiful summer dress into the cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.