New Year's Style Resolution

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

dress- Goodwill | booties- Sam Edelman | bag- Loft



For the past few years, instead of making a New Year's resolution, I've made a Style Resolution. Last year it was to create a signature look; I decided the blazer is my spirit animal. Check out my blazer + sheath dress look for work or blazer + jeans look for the weekend, here's another casual blazer outfit.


This year I've resolved to focus on quality over quantity. This means I'll purchase only exceptional pieces that can't be replaced season after season. And speaking of seasons, I'll attempt to shop seasonally; shopping just 4 times a year in anticipation of the next season's fashions. Wish me luck!


I want to know your New Year's Style Resolution...Comment below!

No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.