Turtle Time

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

dress- Brooks Brothers | heels- Ann Taylor | bag- J.Crew


Last weekend I took the train up to Philadelphia to attend an adorable Alumnae Tea Party at the Four Seasons hotel. The event was hosted by the collegiates from my sorority. You've seen me hang out with my Delta Zeta sorority sisters before, but it was so fun to be back with the chapter that initiated me. 

After the tea a few of us hit up the Rittenhouse Row Spring festival and I got to stop by the Duke and Winston booth to see their new line of bow ties benefitting MS Society. We had dinner and drinks at the Continental Midtown (always a good idea) then my college roommate and I had a glorious sorority sleepover in our room at the Four Seasons. We even got up the next morning and took the subway to campus to have brunch in the freshman dorm cafeteria! What a fun weekend!





No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.