Rustic Chic Wedding

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

dress | necklace | sandals


Makeup: 

(eyes) Stila smudge crayon in "Smoke"

(lips) Buxom full bodied lipstick in "Rogue"



I recently flew to California to celebrate the marriage of one of my best friends. The rustic chic wedding was held on campgrounds where we spent the weekend in tents and cabins; enjoying acoustic guitar jam sessions by the fire, roasting smores and wading in the river. Heck I even went for a hike! 

One of the best part of the whole weekend was that no one had cell phone reception. We couldn't text each other or post photos to Instagram. We just enjoyed the moment and each other's company. It was bliss! Scroll down for more glimpses of my best friend's wedding!








6 comments:

  1. I can't sign off on that gorgeous wedding dress being in the mud, but I can sign off on your cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl...apparently this "wreck the dress" is a wedding trend...thankfully the bride said her dress was perfectly fine the next day!

      Delete
  2. i love it! did you camp out in a tent...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe it? I actually slept in a tent...for an entire weekend! That's being a good friend right?!? It was actually pretty peaceful and i brought my own decorations but if i never have to do it again it will be too soon! xo B

      Delete
  3. The dress is perfection! I love the little bows in the back! Cute. (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carsla! I had so much fun wearing it...
      xo
      B

      Delete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.