New York Fashion Week s/s 2015


WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

jacket | top | dress


If you've been reading my blog for awhile you know I've wanted to goto New York Fashion Week for sometime. Back in 2012 I planned to attend the s/s 2013 shows, but the cost was prohibitively expensive (read about the cost of fashion week in my post NYFW or Bust) and I had to back out at the last minute. Then right before the Fall 2014 shows it was announced that fashion bloggers would be persona non grata at Fashion Week and I knew I'd missed out on my chance to attend the shows as an editor would.

So this year I saved up my hotel and Amtrak points and took a virtually free trip to New York; spending some time outside Lincoln Center soaking up the street style. I saw Miss J from America's Next Top Model fame and ate at the BG Restaurant at Bergdorf Goodman where I ran into a fellow blogger Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook. I had a great time!








No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.