My Paris Apartment

After a few days in Paris I began to wonder what my life would be like if I were Parisian. The building across from our hotel was a very typical Paris pied-a-terre dwelling complete with high ceilings and iron balconies. The hotel staff told me that the units were extremely expensive and due to some strange housing laws some of them have owners, but remain unoccupied. In fact I only saw people walking around in one or two units. Never the less I was enchanted by the building and went to bed every night staring at it from my pillow…imagining my chic Parisian apartment.



4 comments:

  1. I foresee an upcoming episode of House Hunters International featuring a certain chic American blogger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Melissa! Want to invest in a vacation home with me ; )
      xx B

      Delete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.