Pharmacie Monge (Paris Day 3)

 

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

One of the benefits of signing up for the Paris Beauty Tour is that Julia gives you access to experiences that money can't buy. On day three of the Paris Beauty Tour we had lunch with the owners of one of Paris' oldest drugstores, Pharmacie Monge

As a girl with a serious CVS obsession this was one of the highlights of the tour for me. I love the way business is done in Paris...first we sat down and broke bread with the Pharmacie owners and learned how they came to own such a historic company and what they have planned for the future (keep your eye on the store front right across the Rue Monge from the pharmacie). 

No cell phone use was allowed, to respect the way the French dine...working lunch doesn't really translate here. This gave us time to focus on the conversations and the food. We dined on the most delicious grilled fish and fresh bread at La Taverna and the restaurant owner dined at our table with us and told us all about his restaurant outside of Versailles. I added that to my To-Do list for next time. 










No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.