Monumental Zumba Wear

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

jumpsuit

c/o Zumba

I'm sure you're tired of my gushing about the Paris Beauty Tour but let me share one more thing...when this amazing Dance Dance jumpsuit arrived from the new Zumba wear collection I knew it would be the perfect thing to wear on a 7+ hour flight from DC to Paris. First, though, I took it out for a spin on a beautiful day in Washington, DC down at the Tidal Basin. 


For my day out at the monuments I paired the jumpsuit with this sexy Mesh With Me Bra and a pair of heels, but on the flight I wore the Lightly Lifted Bra because it give so much support with minimal fabric and simple straps. In fact, one of the tips I got from my time in France was to always wear bust cream and a bra at night so I wear this sports bra to bed! 


Don't forget to enter the giveaway to win a pair of Zumba Street Classic high-top sneakers! Enter HERE






I am a voluntary participant in the Zumba apparel reviews Blogger program and
received product in exchange for an authentic, first hand review.
All opinions (and body parts) are entirely my own. This post is in compliance with the FTC and its regulations. 

No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.