RTR x Georgetown

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

Gold Dust top | Windswept Skirt

(Badgley Mischka borrowed from Rent the Runway)

My typical New Year's Eve week includes a mad dash to Georgetown where I blow my entire budget on an expensive outfit I'll wear for one night and stuff in the back of my closet. This year since Rent the Runway has opened a store in Georgetown I have no excuse for a fashion emergency. 


RENT THE RUNWAY
3336 M Street NW
Washington, DC 20007
(Walk-ins welcome)
Phone: 202.774.5380





4 comments:

  1. You are beautiful, Lady! That ensemble is fantastic and even better, you didn't have to blow your budget. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely and chic outfit! love the dress very much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still obsessed with this look. So so good.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.