Gilt City Warehouse Sale | Friday June 12 and Saturday June 13

 
If you've been a longtime WHAT I WORE: tip to toe! reader you know one of the events I attend each year is the Gilt City Warehouse sale. DC doesn't have tons of sample sales like New York does, so when Gilt City comes to town its a huge deal. Check out my coverage of last year's Gilt City Warehouse sale where I spotted Valentino sling backs, a Carolina Herrera ball gown and had so much fun noshing on snacks and sipping on cocktails with other fashionistas. The details of this two-day shopping party are listed below. See you there!
 
 
Date: Friday, June 12th and Saturday, June 13th
Location: Dock5 at Union Market (1309 5th Street NE)
Tickets are on sale now at: www.gilt.com/DCWHS ($10-20)
 



No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.