How to rock the off-the-shoulder trend

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!


So...off-the-shoulder tops are having a moment right now and everyone's talking about it. I decided to try out the trend after seeing this cute peasant top at Ann Taylor LOFT. Funny enough when I went to style it I pulled pieces (like these boyfriend jeans and sunglasses) that were also from the LOFT. I'm not sponsored by this brand, but you wouldn't be able to tell from my closet. 

My thoughts on the off-the-shoulder trend? Its hard to pull off. The top has to be made just right so that the neckline sits delicately on your shoulders and doesn't ride up like this one did. There is a wide range of options for these tops so try on a few before you buy one, but if you want to experiment like I did try this inexpensive version for just $10 at H&M.

Have you tried the off-the-shoulder trend? Let me know in the comments or hit me up on social media!








No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.