Winter White


WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

Shop similar items...
Look #1: sweater / skirt / shoes
Look #2: coat / shoes

Happy New Year! Hope you all had an amazing holiday! I spent mine with my family at the Salamander Resort in Middleburg, VA we ordered ALOT of room service, sat by the firepit and didn't have to clean up...that's my kind of holiday! When we got back my mom hosted her annual Kwanzaa dinner, which we like to call Kwanzamas

It was 70 degrees on Christmas day and many people have said the warm weather cheated them out of a true holiday season; do you agree? I say...since the weather isn't playing by the rules, neither am I. 

White after Labor Day (and before Memorial Day)...yep! All bets are off. What fashion rules are you breaking in 2016?









3 comments:

  1. Yas, looking like you're fresh from vacay with all that gorgeous white!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! With all this snow coming I might need to go on vacation!
      xo
      B

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.