Laduree Georgetown

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

dress: Goodwill | lace duster: Amazon | belt: Lapis of Luxury 

shoes: Forever21 | bag: Rebecca Minkoff


So I finally made it to the Georgetown location of the famous Parisian patisserie, Laduree. As you know (because I tell you every chance I get)  a few years ago I went to Paris a with a group of beauty bloggers. While we were there we didn't go to Laduree, but I did manage to bring home a souvenir anyway. Did you know the macaron brand sells make up? Yep! I have Laduree blush and not only is it creamy and well made but the packaging is so fabulous.

Ok but back to the food. Myself and a few ladies decided to check out the new Laduree and sample their breakfast menu. I've actually had brunch at Laduree in New York before so I knew we were in for a treat. The Georgetown location is a bit smaller than the one I visited in NYC but its beautifully designed and wasn't too crowed. We were able to get a table for three during a holiday weekend. (It does fill up around 1pm though so go early) 

The food was great. My girls ordered the restaurant's namesake omelettes and when they came to the table they were the most perfectly shaped eggs I'd ever seen...you almost didn't want to eat them! I got a very fancy version of avocado toast, complete with pumpkin seeds and it did not disappoint. They haven't gotten approved for their liquor license yet so now I have a reason to return because the cocktail menu looked delicious! 









2 comments:

  1. Yes to this whole look! The place looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.