Wear Yourself to Work

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

peplum top | necklace | blouse | pants | shoes


I'm sure you've wondered to yourself...does she really wear these outfits to work? Or does she just get all dressed up, find some amazing location and shoot these outfits just for her blog. Well the answer is... both are true. 

I work full-time in a job that has nothing to do with fashion or blogging and takes up a large majority of my day and sometimes my weekends if I'm travelling on business. That means I simply don't have the time to leave my desk and take beautiful photos in real time of what I'm wearing at work. So I will shoot several outfits in the same day (usually on a weekend) and then wear them to work all throughout the week. 

On some very rare occasions someone will offer to take my photo during the work day because they are practicing their photography (this has actually happened to me more than once) and these photos are the result of that; shot by my coworker and budding photographer Freda whose work you can find on Instagram at searching4fjmc I think she did a pretty awesome job don't you?




So yes, I really do dress like this at work and you know why? Because I spend more time here than anywhere else and I have all of these wonderful clothes that I enjoy wearing. I decided a long time ago to be myself at work, even if I do get a few funny looks or strange comments. I'm sparkly and fabulous and there's really no need to hide that. My motto is: Dress cute wherever you go, life is too short to blend in!

No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.