Slip Dresses For Fall

I recently had the chance to preview a new exhibit at the National Museum of Women in the Arts. You'll recall I previously previewed the museum's "Revival" exhibit, which included this stunning piece "Blue Gowns" by artist Beverly Semmes. 

The museum's current exhibit "Magnetic Fields" showcases abstract art by black women artists and is on display through January 2018. The works are intense and inspiring. Many of the pieces have striking patterns that would be amazing prints on a dress. 

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!

I originally purchased this black slipdress for Coachella. It was such a great price from Goodwill and is an actual slip. I love balancing the sexiness of a piece meant for the boudoir with the banal like a sweatshirt with my sorority crest on it and a pair of iconic Stan Smith sneakers. Below is my take on slip dresses for fall, framed by the "Magnetic Fields" exhibit, including the triptych for which the collection is named.

SHOP THIS POST      

      








Photos by: Heart Print Style

No comments:

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.