Pinky Promise

WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!
 
hat- Target (men's)
tank- J.Crew (similar here)
skirt- MustardSeed (vintage)
flip flops- J.Crew

I had so much fun yesterday wearing my vintage vanilla that when my sorority sister Gabs from Paperplanes and Maryjanes (she is also The Levis Girl, the official blogger for Levis) mentioned she was going to wear something vintage everyday this week I knew I wanted in on the fun! You know how much I love a blogger challenge

And speaking of Delta Zeta, the DC alumnae group is having a social event after work today and I'm really looking forward to attending. In fact I planned my entire outfit around our sorority colors, which are Pink&Green (so are AKA's but we were founded first...just sayin') what do you think of my outfit? I'm hoping it doesn't rain on my silk top!

 How are you liking my signature pose?

 Leave me a sweet comment.


1 comment:

  1. Love Mustard Seed! I found an incredible Juicy skirt there.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.