Red Hot

On a random Wednesday night I found myself with not one but THREE events to attend, luckily they had staggered start times and were all relatively close to one another so I lugged an extra(fabulous)outfit to work that day, did a quick change in our ladies lounge at quittin' time and headed to the DC. First up...Washingtonian Magazine's fete at Lost Society welcoming the New ANN to the neighborhood and celebrating the brand's partnership with Vital Voices. Let me just say the party was SO CHIC that I didn't make it to the other two events!

 


 


WHAT I WORE: tip to toe!
jacket- Zara
top- Ann Taylor LOFT
pants- H&M
shoes- Nine West
bag- Dooney & Bourke

 

Rep from Vital Voices talking about her first suit...which she purchased from Ann Taylor of course!

 

Washingtonian magazine Fashion Editor Jill Hudson, she was tearing it up to female
DJ crew The Broads as they spun Jay-Z, Beyonce, and Kanye West.

 

A stylish party goer!

 


BLOGGERS: (left to right)
Naseya Minor, The Seventh District
Jennifer Jean-Pierre, Comme Coco

For pictures of the Ann Taylor clothing on display at the event check out the FACEBOOK page for my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fab night! Had a blast. Meanwhile, you managed to get a good picture of Jill. The picture I took of her came out completely blurry. Grr.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.