Work Your Wardrobe

w/ The Yuppie Lady

Thursday night I headed to upper Wisconsin Ave in Georgetown to attend the Work Your Wardrobe event at Urban Chic boutique organized by stylist and blogger Chyanne of The Yuppie Lady.


Style bloggers were encouraged to attend and customers were asked to look in their closets for gently worn suits and business shoes to donate to Dress for Success; an organization, which promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. 


Chyanne's goal was to make the largest donation of clothes and/or money the organization's local office has ever received and boy did she succeed! I can't wait to see if she styles some of the Dress for Success clients!




Katie (PR & Events Director for Urban Chic Boutique) and Chyanne (host of the event) pose with a rack of clothing from the Georgetown store handpicked by The Yuppie Lady




 Inside the Georgetown location of Urban Chic Boutique, they also have locations in Bethesda, Baltimore and Fairfax

Bloggers drop off their donations; check out her blog 9toFly

Style Bloggers (l to r ) Jennifer of Comme Coco // Vivy of  Heart | Print | Style // moi of WHAT I WORE: tip to toe! // Chyanne of The Yuppie Lady (in the awesome gold pants!) // Meredith Liberty, Fashion Consultant and Stylist Someone email me (theesocialite@gmail.com)

My favorite dress in the store, look at that dramatic back! It also comes in printed black! 



4 comments:

  1. had so much fun with you last night and I love your recap. Everyone has such a great way with words except for me.. writing is NOT my forte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can certainly see your skills in the paintings you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. At all times go after your heart.
    unstitched 3 pcs lawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful great going, I love your work and look forward for more work from your side. I am a regular visitor of this site and by now have suggested many people.
    bed sheet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your unique styling blogs make me your fan. Your blogs are amazing and informative. Black Friday deals

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! #breaellis or #weariwent

Powered by Blogger.